Goodbye 23...Hello 24!!!
So in two days I will be 24, and it's a little bittersweet going into these next few days! I don't wanna say goodbye to 23, but I'm excited to see what 24 has in store! ! I was absolutely terrified to be 23, but now that I sit back and think about the year it may have been the best one yet! I feel like I've grown up a lot this past year! I moved into my own little apartment with my sister! I have built some beautiful friendships, but I have also lost some too! I've learned a lot about who will always be there for me no matter what, and also who is there for me when it's convenient! I've also learned to embrace everything that life throws at you, even if it's not what you expect or want! You have to find the positivity in absolutely everything you do. I am absolutely terrified of change, but I feel like 23 has taught me that change isn't always a bad thing!! 24 is scary...saying it out loud is even scarier, but if it is anything like 23... then I am so ready! Some things I want to bring into 24 with me...
1. Talk less. Smile more
2. Sing and dance often.
3. Keep your heart and mind open to new things.
4. Let go of things that make you sad,
5. Embrace change because it's not always bad.
6. Ask for help when you need it.
7. Never change for someone else.
8. Dance when you feel it...even if people are looking at you (or staring)!
9. Laugh out loud.
10. Appreciate the little things.