Peppermint Oreo Delight
During this time of year I absolutely love anything with peppermint! So I decided that I wanted to create some sort of dessert that I could bring to any holiday parties I have coming up! I combined a few recipes I've tried before, but also put my own little twist on it! It is so delicious and sooooo easy to make! I hope you all love it as much as I do!
All you need is:
2- 8 oz ontainers of whip cream
1- 8 oz package of cream cheese (softened)
1 package of mint Oreo’s
1 cup of powdered sugar
Andes Peppermint Crunch baking chips
1 stick of butter
Mint extract (optional) **
**I did not use the mint extract when making mine, but if you want a little more of a mint flavor throughout then you could use 1 teaspoon in the cream cheese mixture.**
1. Crush up the Oreo’s using a food processer or a Ziploc bag and a rolling pin. (If you have little kids, they will love this)
2. Melt the butter in the microwave.
3. Mix Oreo’s and butter
4. Add the butter/Oreo mixture to a pan and press to form the crust
5. In a separate bowl mix together 1 container of whip cream, cream cheese and powdered sugar. (I used a mixer)
6. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
7. Spread the other container of whip cream over the previous layer
8. Top with Andes baking chips.
9. Chill for 2 hours and enjoy!
Let me know if you try this recipe and what you think!